Call for Submission
| Ani+Art Exhibition |
The Ani+Art is looking for artists to submit to its newest exhibit "9." All media, including painting, drawing, multimedia, photography, digital, performance, installation art, video, etc. are eligible.
The Ani+Art will be held from July 15, 2015 at the Ani+Art website and ** Gallery in Canterbury, UK.
We are please
to inform that ‘Ani+Art Gallery’ invites artists from every nation in the world.
For more information, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
| Exhibition Guideline |
All Submissions must meet the following specifications:
Created between 2013 - 2015
- Sized at a resolution of 1920 pixels x 1080 pixels.
Imagery should fill the screen and artists may add backgrounds or crop to make imagery this size.
- Clear of copyright restrictions.
Visible source material and any other other third-party material must be cleared for use by the copyright holder or be in the public domain.
- The on-line exhibition is open to everyone and There is no enrty fee for Chung-Ang University Students, the Asia Animation Forum participants and the Society for Animation Studies Members.
- There might be a charge for the off-line exhibition. (*For more information, please email to Yumi KIM : email@example.com)
| Application |
Please submit work by June 15, 2015
- Biography (*within 5 sententces)
- Website/SNS (*optional)
- Year of Production
- Concept (*within 5-10 sententes)
- Photo (*head shot photo of yourself)